Views:8 Author:Lynn Wu Publish Time: 2021-01-08 Origin:Quanzhou Xuanfeng Footwear Co.,Ltd
How to Maintenance of Sports Shoes for Girls
Do you know how to maintenance of your sports shoes? Do you want to wear a clean sports shoes everyday? Here is some tips of how to maintenance your sports shoes.
1. After the upper is dirty, use a soft cloth dipped in a special cleaner to remove stains. After washing, put in a cool place to dry. Avoid direct sunlight or high temperature baking to avoid aging, deformation and fading.
2. Avoid contact with sharp chemicals.
3. Cloth shoes can be regularly sprayed with waterproof and antifouling sprays to maintain the upper. Prevent sand from penetrating into it.
Avoid: Using low-quality shoe polish, exposure to the sun and fire, will deform the shoes, break the mesh and open the glue.
How to Maintenance of A Special Leather Shoes
You can not put a special leather shoes directly in water to wash it. As the leather material will damage soon. Do you want to know how to clean your leather shoes? You can see below for some tips.
Scrub leather, brown leather, brown leather and other paint-colored leather. Avoid wet water and shoe polish. Use shoe brush or white rubber glue to gently wipe off the stains. Dyed leather fades are normal. Avoid wearing light colors. sock.
The velvet material should avoid wet water and shoe polish, and can be cleaned with a soft shoe brush.
Patent leather shoes and open-sided leather shoes cannot be cleaned and maintained with a shoe brush or shoe polish. Only dry and soft cloth can be used to lightly wipe off dirt.
Shoes with leather uppers should be dusted and polished to ensure the flexibility of the leather. White liquid shoe polish should be used for white soft cowhide. Paste shoe polish should not be used. For colored cowhide, paste or liquid shoe polish with the same color as the leather can be used;
Artificial leather shoes can be scrubbed with clean water, and the upper is dried after washing;
For frosted leather shoes, the upper dust can be brushed in the same direction with a brush.
1. Do not contact the shoes with acids, alkalis, etc.;
2. Do not rain, brush, expose, or fire;
3. Polish shoe polish often, usually at least once every three or four days;
4. Keep the leather surface soft and bright, store it in a dry place;
5. Put it on for a day or two before wearing for a period of time to avoid deformation of the leather shoes.
Maintenance of Glossy Leather Shoes
1. Dip a small amount of leather shoe cleaner with a clean soft cloth first, clean and wipe the upper to remove dirt;
2. Use another clean soft cloth to apply an appropriate amount of "Leather Care Ointment" evenly on the upper (just apply a thin layer, avoid too much, or use a cloth to remove excess ointment), Then polish the leather surface.
3. If the dirt is stubborn (such as oil accumulation), first moisten the dirty part of the person, then use "Leather Shoes Detergent" and a soft brush to remove the stain, and then dry it with a cloth or thick paper towel , After stabilizing the shoe shape, air dry naturally to avoid direct sunlight.
Maintenance of Lambskin or Raised Leather Shoes
1. Carefully use a soft or nylon brush to remove the dirt adhering to the shoe surface according to the order of the hair. If necessary, dip the brush into a small amount of "Suede or Raised Leather Cleaner" and then clean the upper.
2. Air dry the shoes naturally after stabilizing the shape, avoid direct sunlight.
How To Wash Casual Shoes
1. Wash the shoes and laces separately with neutral soap/powder water. Take out the insoles when washing shoes, gently scrub with a soft brush, and finally rinse them off.
2. Let the insole toe down and let it dry in a ventilated place.
3. When the shoes are dry, using the shoe support will help the shoes restore their original shape; or put newspapers in the shoes. Newspaper has the effect of killing two birds with one stone. Not only can it help restore its original shape, but it can also quickly absorb the moisture in the shoes.
4. Place the toe head down and the sole facing the wall, and dry it in a ventilated place at room temperature, so as to prevent water from entering the midsole foam material. (Because the foam material is not easy to dry, it is recommended not to lay wet shoes flat.)
5. After the shoes are dry, take out the newspaper and let the shoes dry for a while.
6. Excessive direct sunlight, heat from the hair dryer and improper care methods will reduce the service life of shoes.
7. For athletes who train every day, it is best to prepare more than two pairs of sports shoes for replacement every day.
8. Before wearing the shoes, it is best to put them in a ventilated place for one day, so that the shoes have sufficient time to dry.
9. In order to prolong the service life of shoes, wash as little as possible.
10. The nylon mesh cloth and artificial leather on running shoes are relatively easy to maintain. They can be washed by hand, preferably not in a washing machine or soaked in water.
Maintenance Tips for Sneakers and Soccer Shoes
1. Don't step on the back of the shoe, it will easily cause the upper and the band to separate;
2. Wash frequently, otherwise it will smell and break easily;
3. Use warm water when washing, do not use soap, soap will age the sneaker rubber;
4. When the shoe upper is too dirty, use washing powder, be sure to rinse it off in time;
5. Sneakers should not be exploded or baked, and should be placed in a cool and ventilated place to dry;
6. Do not leave it without wearing it for a long time to prevent the colloidal aging and silicon cracking.
Maintenance of Sports Shoes Made of Natural Fiber or Synthetic Fiber Artificial Leather
1. Soak the sports shoes first, clean the dirt with a shoe cleaner and a soft brush, and print dry with a cloth or thick paper towel after running water. After stabilizing the shape of the shoe, let it dry naturally and avoid direct sunlight.
2. Because the dyed natural leather may transfer the color to the fiber, you should be careful when cleaning the joint position of the two.
If you want to know more information about how to clean your shoes, or you want to buy shoes from us, please send us email directly. We will respond you within 8 hours.